Nicolas Touzaint is a French professional rider specializing in
three-day eventing. He participates in his first Olympic Games when he
was only 20, at 22 he becomes the youngest Champion of Europe in
three-days eventing and in 2008 he becomes the first and only Frenchman
to win the Badminton Horse Trials.
Born on 10/05/1980
It is when he turned 10 that Nicolas started being interested in horse
riding. Nicolas was born into a family already known for its performance
in equestrian, his father Jean-Yves Touzaint, was champion of France
Eventing and his uncle, Thierry Touzaint is the national coach in the
same discipline. Nicolas started riding with his pony Buck, since then
he has never left the family Haras and never stopped winning
Current top Horses
- Crocket 30
- Top Secret d'Eglefin
- Ventura de la Chaule
- Vegas de l'Elfe
- Champion of pro Elite Grand Prix in Pompadour (France)
- Vice-champion of Europe in Luhmuhlen (Germany)
- Winner of CCI**** Badminton (Great Britain)
- Champion of Europe in Pratoni del Vivaro (Italy)
- Olympic Champion Team in the Olympic games in Athens (Greece)
- Champion of Europe at Punchestown (Ireland)
- First Olympic Games in Sydney (Australia)
The Costa Breeches because it is very soft and pleasant to wear and the Fix System technology is very efficient.
The Bodywarmer Kilimandjaro (Collection Winter 16) is very nice and pleasant to wear too.
An advice for riders
Work and seriousness make the difference.
A best memory with the horses
Victory in Badminton in 2008.