Hannah is 15 years old and based in North Yorkshire. She started riding at the age of 3 on a cheeky Shetland pony called Rosie and she quickly got the competitive bug at local Gymkhanas and progressed to showjumping. She was only 5 when she began competing.
Born on the 18th of October 2004, showjumping is in Hannah's blood. Her grandfather David Boston Barker was a member of Great Britain Nations Cup Team in the 1960's and represented Great Britain in the Tokyo Olympic Games in 1964. Her first pony Tazmania was a favourite winning many. Moving quickly up to 148 ponies, Ammanvalley Santino is her most successful partner to date.
Current top Horses
- Ammanvalley Santino
- Cartouche II
- Gold medal in Nations Cup Dutch Youngster Festival
- 3rd in Grand Prix Youngster Festival
- European team Silver medalist on Ammanvalley Santino
- 2nd at Olympia 5* International
- 4th in Leading Pony Showjumper Of the Yeay
- 2nd in the Longines Paris Masters
- 2nd in the Under16's International
- Winner of the British Masters Grand Prix
- 1st in team at the Pony European Championships
- 3rd of the Pony Showjumper Of the Year at the Horse of the Year Show
- 1st in the National Under14's Championship
I love them all! But if I'm pushed, the breeches Jalisca, they are so comfortable and I love the sock ankle detail they fit nice and slim under my boots.
An advice for riders
Follow a routine ... having a good network of people around you and having a plan is how I maintain my ponies.
A best memory with the horses
100% has to be winning a gold medal at the Pony European Championships!.