It is her mother, a former competition rider, who put Aurélia on a horse when she was 6. She never stopped since then. She began with Laurent Fasel who taught her the basics and gave her taste of competition. During the same time, she is studying psychology at Fribourg University.
Born on the 9th of February 1995, Aurélia began on ponies until 125 classes, but she moved on to horses very quickly at the age of 12. Then, she progressed for several years in Junior and Young rider categories and participated several times at Nations Cups. Aurélia joined Gian-Battista Lutta stables at the end of 2014, which was a real springboard for her career. She also has the chance to ride numerous of trade horses that allowed her to join since 2017 Swiss Elite.
Current top Horses
- Quinette Theod
- Samira L
- Lord S
- 6th at the GP155 of Crête-Vandoeuvres
- 2nd at the GP155 of Lignières
- 2nd at the GP150 4* of Crans-Montana
- 2nd at the GP160 of Verbier
- 3rd at the Elite Swiss Championships
- 9th at the GP 3** of San Giovanni
- 3rd at the GP15 of Cheseaux-sur-Lausanne
- 3rd at the GP155 of Poliez-Pittez
- 8th at the GP160 of Verbier
- 1st at the Elite Nations Cup at Rabbat
- 3rd at the Young Rider Swiss Championships
- 3rd at the Nations Cup of Lamprechtshausen
The competition jacket Illuna, I love it. It is simple, well cut and comfortable. My breeches California is also my favorite item, it is incredibly comfortable and the logo on the thigh is giving a plus to the breeches, moreover, it has a very good fix system.
An advice for riders
Do this sport with passion before all, love what you are doing and listen to your horses. You have to work during hard times, don't give up et enjoy the good times while being well-grounded.
A best memory with the horses
My victory at the Nations Cup of Rabbat.