Alexis is a young, French and talented showjumper who lives his passion for horse riding since his early childhood. Member of the French Junior Rider Team he is one of the best young rider of the
Alexis Goulet is born the 12/14/1997 in Poissy.
His parents were both riders (his mother was French Champion of Hunter and 6th of the French
Women Rider Championship). He followed them on competitions every week end. Riding since he
is 5 years old, he competed from 2004 to 2008 in the pony circuit to move afterward on horses with
his parents in their stables based in the north east of Paris.
In 2017, he joined the "Pole Equestre de Genainville" stables (near his home) belonging to
Clemence Laborde and Florent Jeannin. In the beginning of 2018, Alexis started riding the horses of
Fabrice Dumartin and he now joined the international Swiss rider Puis Schwizer's stables.
Current top Horses
- Utah Beach du Banco
- Allumette Brulaire
- Oeil de b'neville
- 2nd at the Grand Prix 150 Young Riders in the CSIO of FONTAINEBLEAU
- 2nd at the Nations cup Young Riders of OPGLABBEEK (Belgium)
- Winner of the Grand Prix during the CSIO Young Riders of OPGLABBEEK
- Winner of the Nations cup during the CSIO Young Riders in GORLA MINORE
- Winner of the CSIO Young Riders 145 in FONTAINEBLEAU
- 2nd at the Young Riders CSIO of HAGEN (Germany)
- Winner of the Grand Prix * of DEAUVILLE
- Winner of the Grand Prix 145 U25 in the CSI of BARBIZON
The men softshell "Hector" because it is very light and waterproof. The "Corbi" tie too, for its ease of use and the competition polo "Crystallo" which is really pleasant to wear. Moreover the competition
jacket is really nice thanks to its lightness..
An advice for riders
First of all, you have to listen and respect your horses. Secondly, do not be discouraged during hard times and continue hard working, perseverance will always allow a good ending. Finally, you have to enjoy every good moments..
A best memory with the horses
My win during the Young Riders Grand Prix in Opglabbeek in which I was the only one to finish without any faults and the win during the Nations Cup in Gorla Minore..